Saturday, January 12, 2013

2012 in Review

All right. I will jump on the 2012 year in review bandwagon since my daughter has encouraged me to do so. I will probably be glad a year from now when I look back. All of the quilts are wall hanging or crib size. The Halloween and Tool quilts were started in 2011 but completed in 2012 after I turned them over to be quilted by Mary Ann. I also need to give Mary Ann credit for the quilting on the pink/lilac heartstrings quilt. The other three I quilted after conquering my FMQ fear. The projects that I started in 2012 but have not yet completed are not listed here, so I guess the count will all work out in the end.  I started listing the month completed and the recipient, but decided that was too much work.  So here is my completions list for 2012, followed by pictures and headings only. Details are in my past posts. Scroll fast! If nothing else, it's a nice browse of fabrics and yarns ...
  • 6 quilts
  • 3 knitted hats
  • 1 knitted scarf
  • 7 pair of knitted socks
  • 1 crocheted hat
  • 1 crocheted blanket
  • 1 crocheted cardigan and cap set
  • 3 pillow cases
  • 2 cloth books
  • ~34 burp cloths
6 QUILTS






3 KNITTED HATS



1 KNITTED SCARF

7 PAIR KNITTED SOCKS

1 CROCHETED HAT
 
1 CROCHETED BLANKET 

1 CROCHETED 
CARDIGAN & CAP SET

3 PILLOWCASES
 



2 CLOTH BOOKS


~34 BURP CLOTHS 
NOT ALL SHOWN; SOME ONLY 1 OF 2 SHOWN



























No comments:

Post a Comment